Dr. Aditya Pradhan joined Disha Eye Hospitals in 2015 as a consultant in Cornea, External Diseases and Cataract. He is a consultant at the Barrackpore and Barasat branches. He likes reading, listening to music, watching regional movies. He is a keen technology enthusiast and tinkering with gadgets keeps him preoccupied. He keeps himself updated with all the latest literature in his area of specialization and beyond. He regularly participates in various state and national level conferences and is an invited faculty for the same.
Interest / Specialization:
Infectious keratitis, herpetic eye disease, corneal transplantation, ocular surface disorders, dry eye disease, corneal tattooing, allergic eye disease, cataract.
Education / Training:
Disha Eye Hospitals- SightLife DSEK Skills Transfer Workshop - May 2015,
Fellowship, Cornea & Anterior Segment Services under Dr. Samar Kr. Basak at Disha Eye Hospitals - 2015,
Research Fellow, Cornea & Anterior Segment Services under Dr. Prashant Garg, L.V.P.E.I. Hyderabad- Jan - June 2014,
D.N.B. Ophthalmology- Sankara Eye Centre, Coimbatore- 2013,
M.B.B.S.- Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai- 2009
1. DSEK Skill Transfer Workshop conducted by Sightlife and Disha Eye Hospitals in 2016.
2. ‘Young Achiever Award’ at the ISCKRS Meet 2016
3. Think Under the Apple Tree, AIOC 2018 (Finalist)
4. Shri RG Meshram and Smt Aruna Meshram Endowment ACOIN Chhattisgarh State Chapter Oration at the 3rd Annual Meeting of ACOIN Chhattisgarh State Chapter
Journals and Newsletters:
1. Reviewer (Cornea and External Disease) for Indian Journal of Ophthalmology
2. Reviewer for Cornea Journal
3. Reviewer for Ocular Immunology and Inflammation
4. Section Editor (Cornea) for AIOS Times
5. Section Editor (Cornea) for Tamil Nadu Journal of Ophthalmic Sciences & Research
6. Incharge of Academics - Young Ophthalmologists Society of India (YOSI) - West Bengal State Chapter